Train together! Succeed together! Celebrate together!
Get a team together at no additional cost and compete for bragging rights!
Running as a team is a great way to enjoy the 2017 Tely 10 with friends, family, and co-workers.
Forming a team encourages fun competition among businesses, civic groups and clubs and is great way to display company spirit.
Quick Facts & Team Rules
- There is no fee to enter a team.
- All team registrations must be done online.
- All team members must have valid race registration and a number assigned before entering in the team competition.
- Team members must be declared between Tuesday, May 2, 2017 and 11:59 pm, Monday, July 3, 2017.
- A runner can enter in one team only.
- A runner can only compete in one of the following Team Categories:
- Battle of the Badges - Fire, RNC, RCMP, HMPCO, CAF, Sheriff’ Office
- Corporate Team - Female - Male - Mixed
- Open Team - Female - Male - Mixed
- NLAA Club - Female & Male
- Team Scoring is based on each athlete’s gender finishing position.
- All teams are comprised of up to six runners. Teams must have a minimum of 4 people on their team and are capped at a maximum of 6 people per team.
- Awards to top Team only: The first four finishers are to score but all registered members of the 1st place team in each category will receive an award.
- Mixed teams are comprised of maximum three male and three female runners. Mixed teams cannot exceed the maximum of 3 participants per gender.
- Battle of the Badges: Teams entering the Battle of the Badges competition must be comprised of up to six runners. Teams may be of a single gender or mixed. Each force / detachment may have multiple teams.
Creating a Team ( Tuesday, May 2, 2017 - Monday, July 3, 2017 )
- All team members MUST already be registered for the 2017 Tely 10 in order to join a team.
- The team captain needs to create the team and then add the members to the team roster with bib numbers for each team member.
- Search the Tely 10 Entries list for race numbers.
- Online Team Registration will open on Tuesday, May 2, 2017 and close at midnight on Monday, July 3, 2017.
- TELY 10 TEAM REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
For information or assistance with your Team registration, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org