The Tely 10 Mile Road Race is open to wheelchair participants. To be eligible for awards all wheelchair participants must meet the following key criteria:
- Only hand operated, mechanical steering devices are allowed;
- No mechanical gears or levers are allowed to propel the wheelchair.
- Assisted wheelchair participants and participants with powered wheelchairs are not eligible for awards and must ensure that their aide is also entered into the race.
- All registered wheelchair participants MUST wear a helmet to participate in the Tely 10.
- It is the responsibility of each wheelchair participant to ensure that no part of their lower limbs can fall from their wheelchair to the ground or road during the event.
- All approved wheelchair participants are required to start with the early designated official wheelchair start on race morning. All approved pushed or power wheelchair participants will have the option to start at the back of the corrals.