THE 2019 Tely 10 REGISTRATION IS CAPPED AT 5200 ENTRIES!
Team Registration will open on Friday, July 12, 2019
Time Limit & Traffic:
The Finish Line will close at 11:30 a.m. Roads will reopen to traffic earlier.
After 10:30 a.m. Tely 10 walkers must use sidewalks along the course and obey all traffic rules.
Tely 10 participants are reminded that the race uses public roads that are not entirely closed to all vehicular traffic. Race vehicles, local residents, and emergency vehicles may still be on the road.
Entry Fees and Registration Deadlines
- Early Bird Fee - $60.00 until 11:59 pm, Monday, May 6, 2019
- Late Fee - $75.00 from May 7 to 11:59 pm, Wednesday, July 10, 2019
- HST & service fee will be added to all transactions.
- Refund Deadlines And Fees
- Charge For This Transaction Will Appear As Tely 10 Registration On Your Credit Card Statement; Canadian Funds only.
- NLAA Competitive Members who enter valid membership # during the registration will receive $5 discount*.
- Entry fee includes a Tely 10 2019 souvenir T-shirt.
- Finishing Medals - All finishers receive a custom Tely 10 finishing medal!
- Online Registration Only! - No On-site and No In-Person Registration.
- Race Day Photos: Marathon-Photos.com is the official photographer for the Tely 10 Mile Road Race.
- ☑ Bus pass to Start Line ($6.00 / $10.00 (cash) in-person, sold only during race kit pickup times)
- ☑ iTAB ($10)
Make it a race to remember by personalizing your medal with your name and finish time. Collect your medal at the finish line and your iTAB will arrive in the mail a few days later. The iTAB fits neatly and securely onto your medals ribbon and is a perfect way to celebrate and share your achievements. The iTAB will be mailed out approximately three weeks after the race.
NLAA membership Discount
NLAA Competitive members with active membership can claim $5 discount by entering valid membership number at the time of registration; the discount is applied automatically. Please note that if you forget to enter your membership number during the registration process, we will not be able to give you credit or refund after you complete your registration.
It is the responsibility of each participant to confirm the receipt of his/her registration.
Participants that have provided us with an e-mail address during the registration process will receive an e-mail confirmation via Trackie Group Services.
Race number assignment:
Race numbers will be automatically assigned at the end of the registration period, Wednesday, July 10, 2019. Bib numbers will be assigned based on registration order.
* If you cannot find your name, try entering your first or last name only, without a city.