Online Registration & Payment
Regular - 8:30 pm, Wednesday, Dec 31
Late - 3:00 pm, Sat, Mar 9
- New! Athletes should be ready to compete shortly after they are called to the start. Practice time before each start will be kept to a minimum, 1-2 minutes.
- School or Club name missing from the online registration form? - Only NLAA Affiliated Clubs/Schools are listed in the online Team form. Participants from Schools/Clubs not listed must select UNATTACHED NL.
- Regular registration Deadline (Meet #3) - 8:30 pm, Wednesday, December 31, 1969 / Late - 3:00 pm, Sat, Mar 9
- Meet Fees:
- First event $10.00
- Additional events $5.00 per event
- Non-members pay additional Membership or One Day Permit Fee ($1 for Midget/Youth; $5 for Junior and Open)
- Small processing fee applies!
- Refund Policy: There are no refunds, transfers or credits.
- No telephone entries. No faxes. No entries by e-mail.
- No Change of events OR adding of new event after the Final Deadline - 8:30 pm, Wednesday, Dec 31.
- Please note that a Team Coach or a designate can register several athletes at one time. Before you begin the online registration process, please make sure you have ALL required information for each athlete: Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Event(s).
- Membership Required or One Day Permit Fee: All participants must be NLAA 2019 Track & Field Competitive registered Members or purchase One Day Permit: Remember to enter NLAA individual Track & Field membership # under "Member ID:" to avoid the extra $1 or $5 Day Permit Fee charge - NO REFUNDS
Registration Will Open at 11:00 am, Monday, Feb 18
Race Number & Pick-up
A bib number will be given to each participant, which is to be worn visibly on the chest. Race numbers will be available for pick up at the MUN Field House on Saturday (meet day) from 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm. A volunteer will be on-site at the field house lobby near the main desk.