The Summer Fun Run Series is open to all ages and abilities; walk, jog, or run. All activities must start and finish within the designated time window. Have fun, challenge yourself and get active. All children/minors must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
List of Finishers
Summer Fun Run Series
COVID-19 Guidelines. Do your part.
All events are compliant with COVID-19 guidelines. Event participants must follow the COVID-19 protocols in place.
- No food or drink provided by organizers
- No aid stations, no SJA, but organizers will have a first aid kit on-site.
- No bathrooms will be provided
You can find information on COVID-19 at https://www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19/
Events will be held in public areas, and participants should expect to encounter regular trail users, children and pets. Maintain your distance and no group interaction.
All activities must start and finish within the designated time window. Rolling starts maintaining a 2m distance between participants, single person/family, start at single-file only.
Rainy Day Delay
In case an event is affected by inclement weather, it will be rescheduled for another day.
All events will be chip-timed; however, traditional results will not be posted to the public, only a list of participants that have completed each event. Participants that have completed an event will receive their time via email.
Participants will be issued one race number with a timing chip to use for ALL events part of the Summer Fun Run Series. The replacement cost for lost/damaged bib/chip is $5.
Fees & Registration
- $15 ($5 for aged 11 and under) per Fun Run.
- Separate registration is required for each Fun Run and payments must be made electronically, online.
- There is no late or in-person registration.
- Registration will open on Monday through Friday in the week of the event.
- Refund Policy: There are no refunds, transfers, deferrals or credits.
The events are open to NLAA annual competitive members or a One-Day Fee applies:
- One-Day Fee: $3 ($1 for participants age 11 and under)
- NEW for 2021 Annual "Summer Fun Run Series membership for $15
- Annual Membership: Participants can purchase road running ($25)/track and field ($40) membership
Series Prize Draw!
Every entry earns you a ticket in the Series Prize Draw!
- Grand Prize: $250 (or item of like value)
- Second Prize: $150 (or item of like value)
- Third Prize: $75 (or item of like value)
- 10 draws for $25 Tim Horton’s gift cards.
Series Medal. Four events or more.
Participants who complete at least 4 of the Fun Runs in the series will be awarded the Series Medal!
Medals will be distributed by the organizing clubs or picked up by participants from the NLAA office.
Purchase the Series Shirt! Cool!
Celebrate your participation with this running shirt!