2. YOUR ACCEPTANCE
3. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Personal Information. Use of certain features of the Website, for example signing up to register for our event, or responding to our survey(s) may require that you provide to us certain personal information, such as your name, email address, telephone numbers, address, postal code, age, and gender. We also may collect and store Personal Information about you that we receive from other sources, e.g. information you email to us; information we collect through surveys; or the information we receive from HTG Sports when you register for Tely 10 Road race as a participant or volunteer.
4. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We are not in the business of selling participant or customer lists or information to others. However, we may release your information to parties outside NLAA under certain circumstances, which include:
- to provide you with your race time
- to provide you with race-related products or services
- when required or permitted by law or in emergency situations
- for journalistic purposes
- Third-Parties - affiliates or partners who perform functions on our behalf, such as event registration
The security of your information is of great concern to us. We exercise care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Personal Information collected by our Website is stored in operating environments that are not open to the public. While we try our best to safeguard your information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
6. LINKING TO OR FROM OTHER WEBSITES
7. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY