- 1) Refund requests must be submitted online before the refund deadline.
- 2) The refund may only be claimed by the person who has paid for the registration.
- 3) Refund requests sent via email, telephone, text, social media will not be processed.
- 4) NO TRANSFERS/NO DEFERRALS - The registration transfer option is not available. The Tely 10 offers a “no questions asked” refund option very close to race day at a low service fee. We encourage athletes unable to participate, to request a refund before the deadline.
- 5) NO REFUNDS on “Bus pass to Start Line” tickets requested after Monday, October 18.
- 6) No service fee charge on “Bus pass to Start Line” tickets requested by Monday, October 18.
- 7) NO REFUNDS on registrations submitted after midnight (NDT) on Monday, October 25, 2021.
The vast majority of Tely 10 costs are incurred prior to the race and are non-refundable, we do not issue refunds after the final refund deadline. Entry fees are not refundable under any circumstance including medical reasons. Participants unable to participate can pick up their race kit during the designated race kit pick-up times. Race kits that are not picked up by Saturday before the race will be disposed of or donated.