Train together! Succeed together! Celebrate together!
Get a team together at no additional cost and compete for bragging rights!
Running as a team is a great way to enjoy the 2019 Tely 10 with friends, family, and co-workers.
Forming a team encourages fun competition among businesses, civic groups and clubs and is great way to display company spirit.
Quick Facts & Team Rules
- There is no fee to enter a team.
- All team registrations must be done online.
- All team members must have valid race registration and a number assigned before entering in the team competition.
- Team members must be declared between Friday, July 12, 2019 and 11:59 pm, Thursday, July 25, 2019.
- A runner can enter in one team only.
- A runner can only compete in one of the following Team Categories:
- Battle of the Badges - Fire, RNC, RCMP, HMPCO, CAF, Sheriff’ Office
- Corporate Team - Female - Male - Mixed
- Open Team - Female - Male - Mixed
- NLAA Club - Female & Male
- Team Scoring is based on each athlete’s gender finishing position.
- All teams are comprised of up to six runners. Teams must have a minimum of 4 people on their team and are capped at a maximum of 6 people per team.
- Awards to top Team only: The first four finishers are to score but all registered members of the 1st place team in each category will receive an award.
- Mixed teams are comprised of maximum three male and three female runners. Mixed teams cannot exceed the maximum of 3 participants per gender.
- Battle of the Badges:
- Teams entering in the Battle of the Badges competition must be comprised of up to 6 runners, minimum of 4 to score.
- Teams may be of a single gender or mixed. Mixed teams in the Battle of Badges are not required to have a minimum or a maximum number of participants in a gender. Teams can be comprised of up 6 females or 6 males or any other combination of 6 (minimum of 4 members to count).
- Each force/detachment may have multiple teams.
Creating a Team ( Friday, July 12, 2019 - Thursday, July 25, 2019 )
- All team members MUST already be registered for the 2019 Tely 10 in order to join a team.
- The team captain needs to create the team and then add the members to the team roster by entering 1) bib number; and 2) personal email address (associated with each registration) for each team member.
- Make sure to select the search button for each team member after entering bib and email information. This will insure that the team members name and gender are also selected.
- Online Team Registration will open on Friday, July 12, 2019 and close at midnight on Thursday, July 25, 2019.
For information or assistance with your Team registration, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com